Wednesday, March 26, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
MaRS Discovery District Room C3-R, 110 College Street, Toronto
Please click the link above to watch a video presentation from the event.
Introduction and Overview of key issues, trends and definitions
Innovations in Big Data / Open Data
- Dr. Kevin Tuer, Canadian Digital Media Network
- Andy Potter, Leader of the Canadian Public Sector Analytics Practice, Deloitte
- Geoff King, Director Industry Transformation – Financial Services, Cisco Systems Canada
Implications for the Public Sector
- Ron McKerlie, Ontario Deputy Minister of Open Government
- Lan Nguyen, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Office of the DCM (Deputy City Manager)/CFO, ICT Division