The Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport supports investment attraction, product and experience development and industry capacity building.
The Tourism Development Fund aims to:
- Support the creation or revitalization of tourism attractions, sites and experiences
- Support innovative product development for emerging sectors that have demonstrated market potential
- Enhance the quality of tourism services, businesses and practices through training
- Assist with tourism planning and capacity support to ensure that the tourism industry is well positioned to make future strategic decisions, address issues and opportunities, and improve its image as an economic driver for the province
- Assist communities with investment readiness, investor relations, investment attraction and communications.
For more information see: http://www.mtc.gov.on.ca/en/awards_funding/tourism_dev_fund.shtml