The Inland Waterways Product Club concentrates on the development of a cruise industry in Canada’s Inland Waterways. It will enable a niche market of the cruise industry to gather support experiences, identify new opportunities and increase tourism. The Toronto focus is to encourage more ships to select the City as a destination and expanding on-shore activities.
Web site: www.greatlakescruisingcoalition.com
- Industry Canada – Canadian Tourism Commission
- Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- City of Toronto
- Port of Toronto
- Town of Parry Sound
- St. Lawrence Seaway Management
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Town of Collingwood
- Village of Tobermory
- Town of Little Current
- Town of Owen Sound
- GLCC Partners – 16 US Port Cities
- St. Lawrence Development Corp.
Rob Berry (City of Toronto)