About the program:
- MNR Internships are up to 10 months (40 weeks) in length.
- The goal of the program is to provide you with specific skills and learning opportunities to help you make the transition from school to work.
- Learning opportunities will focus on MNR’s key business.
- The work will help ensure Ontario’s natural resources are managed sustainably.
- Jobs will change from year to year to reflect the Ministry’s business.
- Jobs for the Internship Program will be listed as early in the year as possible, as soon as they become available. Check: Notice of Competitions.
- Also visit http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/Youth/2ColumnSubPage/STEL01_130142.html for program details